The NZ Institute of Building has created a new role on its national council for a young practitioner advisor, charged with providing a millennial voice. Expressions of interest close on Monday 1 October.
The institute is seeking registrations of interest from young construction practitioners who fit the following profile:
- Ideally under 30
- Ideally located in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- Employed full-time in the construction industry
- Either trade-qualified or holding a construction-focused qualification
- Considered a strategic thinker, and
- Can point to a career already marked with accomplishments.
The requirement is to attend 6 one-day council meetings/year, unremunerated except for travel costs.
Attribution: Institute release.